From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
DML player since the first week it was out.
Hey, this means I've now been playing for nearly a year and a half!!!
Device: Windows Phone 10 (Lumia 950 XL)
DML Version: Update 2.2.0p (eur ~ gold)
Player Level: 90
Dragons: 225 (224/284 unique types) (+33 Eggs)
Income / Day: ~$32M , ~1.4M , ~16 , ~2 , ~2 , ~3
Dungeon Shop Tokens: 17k/29k toward Monk Dragon
Currently Trying to Breed: Rocker Dragon, Vortex Dragon
Recent Dragons: Champion Dragon, Siren Dragon, Soccer Dragon
VIP Level: 7/12 (8,960/9,000)
Dragon League: Dragonscale League I
- Missed getting the Elephant Dragon by about 12 hours. *le sigh*
- Sadly, wasn't able to breed the Rastafari Dragon. Again.
- The Soccer Dragon has appeared as an egg in many peoples' egg reserve, including mine. No one seems to have any idea why.
- Noticed something: On the info page for the Dice Dragon, the "Get Pieces" button doesn't completely obscure the "Buy for " button. Cost I believe was 1,835 .
- The Clam Shell is a good deal, if you're getting smaller amounts of gems at a time, but you do need to be consistent. $10 USD for 200 + 20/day for 30 days, so about 800 for $10, if you come back into the game and get it at least once every 24-hour period. Compare that to $10 for 300, or $20 for 600, in the store.
- The Dragon Team Builder page should automatically include new dragons as they're added to the Table of Dragons page. There are a couple of dragons I need to remove from the "unavailable" list as well.
- Clans are finally here!!! Mine is named "Thoughts Thinkers". It wouldn't let me put in an apostrophe into the name.
- Ever since Update 1.9, my daily received portal gems from sharing has dropped from about 30/day to about 2/day. As a result, I haven't been able to go through and use my friends' dragons in battles more than once per month or so.
- The Dragon Team Builder Page is working!!! (See its own section below!)
- I have a new set of teams!!!
- Still no word back from the tech team at Gameloft on my game's connection to my new gaming-only, non-personal Facebook account ( https://www.facebook.com/semag.sthguoht - "Thought's Games" backward). There's a weird quirk where I generally receive most requests to accept or help, but I can't see any of you (other than those who used my referral code, 89f1), so I can't ask you for help or send you gifts. I'll update here when we make progress.
My Battle Teams
NOTE: NEW TEAMS!!!
(Ordered by fight order; top = goes first)
Dragon Team Builder
I still have some changes to make, but the most important bits are there.
DML Play Management Spreadsheet
Working on the updates for 1.6 - 2.2...
I've created a spreadsheet for managing my play on DML, because there are waaaaaaaaaay too many things going on to just keep it all in my head. Some of it seems useful, so I'm posting a cleaned-up version of it here: http://1drv.ms/1MKKK0O
Please feel free to download it, play with it, etc. If you pass it around, please make sure to reference its link.
NOTE: You MUST download it to use it, because several things on it are too advanced to work in the web version of Excel.
It has several tabs, each serving a distinct purpose...
Comments on Play and Strategies
Removed - Working on converting this into a PDF, along with more fully fleshed out advice