Players who have VIP status receive special bonuses and exclusive features to their account for the duration of time that the VIP status is active. Players with an active VIP status will have a purple background on friend lists and on various rankings while those without an active status will have a dark gray background. Additionally, VIP players will have a badge on their picture, which, depending on their preference, will or will not display the player's VIP level. When the VIP status is active, the icon at the top of the screen will display its duration. When inactive, it will be grayed out .
The basic (Level 1) VIP bonuses include:
- The maximum Battle Energy, both on the Campaign Map and in the Dragon League, increases by 2.
- The rewards earned after each battle won on the Campaign Map and in the Clockwork Dungeon are increased by 50%.
- Dragons produce 20% more Gold in their Habitats.
- The player can participate in VIP Events.
- The player can use the Gold Vault once every few hours.
- The player receives one extra slot for potions.
- The maximum key amount in the Enchantment League increases by 2.
Interface[edit | edit source]
Pressing the at the top of the main screen next to the active or inactive VIP Ticket will bring a window where the player can see whether their VIP status is active or inactive, their current VIP level in the left of the window and on the badge, the next VIP level in the right of the current one, as well as the option to navigate between levels, the benefits of each VIP level listed under them, the option to check or uncheck if to have their VIP level displayed on leaderboards, the total amount of Gems the player purchased and the total amount of Gems needed to reach the next VIP level, and the , and buttons. Pressing the first button will take the player to the screen where they can purchase Gems in exchange for real currency. Pressing the second button will take the player to the screen where they can purchase one of three available VIP Tickets and pressing the third button will bring up a screen with some of the basic VIP benefits.
Additionally, after each Campaign Map or Clockwork Dungeon battle won, if the player does not have active VIP status, the button will be shown under the VIP chest and pressing it will access the same interface as above.
VIP Levels[edit | edit source]
VIP levels give players with an active VIP membership extra features in addition to the basic ones. There are 12 different VIP levels and the only method to get to a higher VIP level is through purchasing Gems in exchange for real currency. Once a VIP level is obtained it is permanent. All players that had their accounts created before these levels were introduced (Update 1.8) received, at least, VIP Level 2. Accounts created after they were introduced start at Level 1. Players have the option of hiding their VIP level wherever their VIP status is displayed to other players.
Only purchases of Gems count toward the VIP level, whether they come from purchasing them directly or from the Clam, bundles or other various in-game promotions.
|VIP Ticket Reward||None||1 Ticket/Level|
|Required Individual Gems Bought||None||20||25||55||150||200||300||500||1,000||1,250||1,700||2,400||3,500||4,500||5,500||6,500||11,500||14,500||18,500||22,500|
|Required Total Gems Bought||None||20||45||100||250||450||750||1,250||2,250||3,500||5,600||8,000||11,500||16,000||21,500||28,000||39,500||54,000||72,500||95,000|
|Daily Prizes Bonus||None||+50%||+100%||+200%|
|Ancient Portal & Arena Energy||+2||+3||+4|
|Enchantment League Keys||+2||+3||+4|
|Free Ruin Refresh||None||1/day||2/day||3/day||4/day||5/day||6/day|
|Breeding & Hatching Time Reduction||None||20%|
|Dungeon Token Multiplier Extra Duration||None||4 hours||8 hours||10 hours||12 hours||18 hours|
|Gold Vault Cooldown||8h||7h 30m||7h||6h||5h||4h||3h||2h||30m|
|Ancient Portal Golden Skin Available||No||Yes|
|Auto-Battle Free Tickets/Day||-||3||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||16||18||20||25||30||35||40|
|Auto-Battle Ticket Purchase Limit/Day||-||3||7||9||10||15||20||30||40||50||60||70||80||90||95||100|
|VIP Dragons Unlocked||-||Mystic||-||Elixir||-||Midnight||-||Calavera||-||Quadwing||-||Tiki|
- One ticket is awarded per new VIP level, once the level is reached, beginning with Level 4.
- Each level requires a minimum amount of Gems to be purchased in order to reach that level from the previous one. For example, a VIP Level 3 player needs to purchase 55 Gems in order to reach VIP Level 4 while a VIP Level 9 player needs to purchase 1,250 Gems in order to reach VIP Level 10.
- This represents the total amount of Gems needed to be purchased in order to reach a particular level from VIP Level 1. For example, a total of 2,250 Gems are needed to be purchased by a VIP Level 1 player in order for them to reach VIP Level 9.
- Does not apply to Clan Dragons.
- Option can be used even without an active VIP status, as long as the player's VIP level is at least 11.
- There are 6 Dragons made available, at different levels, while VIP status is active. Dragons unlocked on lower VIP levels will remain unlocked as higher levels are reached. While available, they can be bred or purchased with Gems.
VIP Tickets[edit | edit source]
The purchase of VIP Tickets can only be done with Gems and will last for various durations depending upon purchase.
|VIP Ticket||2 Days||7 Days||20 Days|
|Price||49 Gems||149 Gems||199 Gems|
The above three tickets are automatically activated upon purchase and for the number of days specified. Tickets obtained from other methods can be activated individually by going to the inventory and pressing the option and one ticket will last for a period of 24 hours. Seven tickets are given to players who have made their first in-app purchase with real currency, regardless of the price and item bought. Tickets can also be obtained from the Totem of Friendship, where one is given for reaching 2,400 Friendship Points, three are given for reaching 17,000 Friendship Points, and seven are given for reaching 80,000 Friendship Points. Additionally, one ticket is given upon reaching Level 10 and one ticket can be given at random after reaching the maximum level, every time a user earns the same experience that was needed to reach that last level from the second-last level. They can also be won from Faction Events or can be given as gifts from Gameloft for various occasions or celebrations.
Time Conversion Table[edit | edit source]
- (VIP Hours * 60 + VIP Minutes) * 1.25 = Non VIP Minutes
- (Non VIP Hours * 60 + Non VIP Minutes) * 0.8 = VIP Minutes
- When breeding or hatching a Dragon, only the first two units of time are shown.
|1h 30m||1h 12m|
|3h 30m||2h 48m|
|4h 30m||3h 36m|
|5h 30m||4h 24m|
|6h 30m||5h 12m|
|8h 30m||6h 48m|
|8h 50m||7h 4m|
|9h 30m||7h 36m|
|9h 40m||7h 44m|
|10h 30m||8h 24m|
|11h 20m||9h 4m|
|11h 30m||9h 12m|
|13h 30m||10h 48m|
|13h 50m||11h 4m|
|14h 30m||11h 36m|
|15h 30m||12h 24m|
|16h 10m||12h 56m|
|16h 20m||13h 4m|
|16h 30m||13h 12m|
|16h 50m||13h 28m|
|18h 30m||14h 48m|
|19h 20m||15h 28m|
|19h 30m||15h 36m|
|19h 40m||15h 44m|
|20h 30m||16h 24m|
|20h 40m||16h 32m|
|20h 50m||16h 40m|
|21h 30m||17h 12m|
|21h 40m||17h 16m|
|23h 30m||18h 48m|
|1d 20m||19h 28m|
|1d 2h||20h 48m|
|1d 2h 30m||21h 12m|
|1d 2h 40m||21h 20m|
|1d 3h||21h 36m|
|1d 4h||22h 24m|
|1d 4h 40m||22h 56m|
|1d 4h 50m||23h 4m|
|1d 5h||23h 12m|
|1d 5h 20m||23h 28m|
|1d 7h||1d 48m|
|1d 8h||1d 1h 36m|
|1d 10h||1d 3h 12m|
|1d 12h||1d 4h 48m|
|1d 14h||1d 6h 24m|
|1d 16h||1d 8h|
|2d||1d 14h 24m|
|2d 9h||1d 21h 36m|
|2d 9h 40m||1d 22h 8m|
|4d||3d 4h 48|
|4d 19h||3d 20h|
|4d 19h 20m||3d 20h 36m|
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Update 3.2 added 8 new VIP levels and made significant changes to the unlockables and rewards given for each level.
|Old VIP Levels|
|Activated Bonus||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||Level 11||Level 12|
|VIP Ticket Reward||None||1|
|Required Individual Gems Bought||None||99||651||1,500||3,350||5,900||7,500||9,000||11,500||14,500||18,500||22,500|
|Required Total Gems Bought||None||99||750||2,250||5,600||11,500||19,000||28,000||39,500||54,000||72,500||95,000|
|Daily Prizes Bonus||Normal||+50%||+100%||+200%|
|Free Ruin Refresh||None||1/day||2/day||3/day||4/day||5/day|
|Breeding & Hatching Time Reduction||None||20%|
|Dungeon Token Multiplier
|None||8 hours||10 hours||12 hours||14 hours|
|Gold Vault Cooldown||8 hours||7 hours||6 hours||5 hours||4 hours||3 hours|
|Ancient Portal Golden Skin Available||No||Yes|
|Auto-Battle Free Tickets/Day||-||6||8||10||12|
|Auto-Battle Ticket Purchase
|VIP Dragons Unlocked||-||Mystic Dragon||-||Elixir Dragon||-||Midnight Dragon||-||Calavera Dragon||-||Quadwing Dragon||-||Tiki Dragon|
- Update 3.0 updated the VIP benefits screen in order to display the Gold Vault being made available to all players within the same update.
- Update 2.9 updated the VIP benefits screen in order to show the benefits introduced in Update 2.7. Additionally, the purchasable VIP tickets now each have their own background.
- Update 2.7 gave VIP members of all levels extra slots for potions and keys in the Enchantment League.
- Update 1.9 gave the players the ability to hide their VIP level from other players.
- Update 1.8 introduced the VIP levels and changed the background for players with active VIP Status to be purple on leaderboards. Before this update, the VIP Tickets were divided between three classes, namely Silver (2 days), Gold (7 days) and Royal (20 days). Users who had a lower VIP tier and bought a better ticket had their entire VIP period converted to the higher tier. Before this very same update, the 20% breeding & hatching time reduction was exclusive to Royal VIP users.
- Update 1.4 activated the Totem of Friendship which gives VIP Tickets for reaching certain milestones.
- Update 1.1 added a feature that visibly shows whether players have VIP active or inactive. Starting with this update, players reaching Level 10 receive one VIP Ticket. Players who were already Level 10 or higher at the time of the update automatically received the ticket. Additionally, the rewards earned after winning battles were doubled before this update and were lowered to 50% starting with this update.
- At some point in the game, in the first version (Version 1.0), the price for the first VIP Ticket was 29 Gems, the price for the second ticket was 49 Gems and the price for the third ticket was 99 Gems.