- Android, iOS & Windows - 7 April 2015
- Dragon League battles are now categorized more appropriately.
- Elements listed in battle are reverse, the base Element is no longer at the bottom.
- The skills of all enemy Dragons are now visible before and during battle.
- Gold above 1,000,000 is listed with two decimal digits (1.10 instead of 1.1).
- Decorations are introduced to the game.
- A Hot Air Balloon is introduced, hovering near the islands, that allows watching videos for free Gems.
- A ship off of the Main Island for displaying featured Dragons added.
- New Habitat titled Time Habitat exclusive for Apple Watch users.
- Level Modifier introduced which scales the amount of Food and Gold received from events or some other features in accordance to the Trainer's level.
- The Pharaoh Dragon is added to the Daily Prizes on the 120th day.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 140 to 145.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9