Vengeful Sword can be learned by all Dragons with the Metal Element. It is an active defensive skill that applies a positive status effect by retaliating against attackers.
The amount of damage inflicted by Vengeful Sword is not affected by Dark Clouds, Stone Shield, Shade of Oneself or Wisdom of the Ancients. It is, however, affected by Element resistance and weakness. Furthermore, it is not triggered by indirect hits from Explosive Results or Hot Coals, Electric Jolt and Solar Flare, or effects from Slow Burn, Poison and Creeping Shadows.
This skill can be used multiple times by the same caster, but only the duration is prolonged. However, it is stackable when used by different casters. The same principle applies to both of its masteries.
Level 1-5[edit | edit source]
All allies get a defensive aura that retaliates against attackers. Target ally gets primary defensive aura, all other allies get secondary defensive aura.
Skill effectiveness is based on caster's Dragon's Attack Strength (DAS)
- Level 1: Primary aura deals 75% DAS to an attacker; secondary aura deals 25% DAS to an attacker
- 2 Scrolls, 45,000 Gold, 2 minutes
- Level 2: Primary aura deals 85% DAS to an attacker; secondary aura deals 30% DAS to an attacker
- 4 Scrolls, 180,000 Gold, 10 minutes
- Level 3: Primary aura deals 95% DAS to an attacker; secondary aura deals 35% DAS to an attacker
- 8 Scrolls, 375,000 Gold, 1 hour
- Level 4: Primary aura deals 105% DAS to an attacker; secondary aura deals 40% DAS to an attacker
- 10 Scrolls, 900,000 Gold, 3 hours
- Level 5: Primary aura deals 115% DAS to an attacker; secondary aura deals 45% DAS to an attacker
- 12 Scrolls, 1,800,000 Gold, 6 hours
Level 6[edit | edit source]
Primary aura deals 125% DAS to an attacker; secondary aura deals 50% DAS and the trained secondary effect occurs:
- En Garde! - Primary aura absorbs 20% DAS incoming damage.
- Final Vengeance - If a target with primary aura is defeated, deals 80% DAS damage to all enemies. Unless removed by Burnout, damage will be dealt even if the target is defeated by indirect hits.
- 15 Scrolls, 4,000,000 Gold, 12 hours