Sometime this week, the wiki will be undergoing a maintenance, meaning there will be occasional bouts of downtime.
- Android, iOS & Windows - 4 December 2018
- The same Dragons can now do multiple actions at the same time, such as breeding, battling, exploring ruins and so on and so forth.
- The graphical interface of several features has been altered:
- The pre and post battle interface of the Clockwork Dungeon, Dragon League and Campaign Map have been greatly sharpened.
- The hatching screen has received some slight modifications.
- The skill-training screen of the Dragon Academy is now more intuitive.
- The Breeding Den has received several new buttons and options while some buttons were replaced by new ones. Additionally, the Breeding Helper was moved from the time-limited breeding screen to the inside of the Den.
- Dialogues are now shown inside a yellow dialogue box instead of a white one. The dialogue box has also received borders and its shape is rectangular instead of oval.
- The leveling-up screen has been enhanced and its background color has been changed to blue.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 546 to 559.
- Aries Dragon
- Begonia Dragon
- Cave Dragon
- Harpy Dragon
- Icefeather Dragon
- Jade Dragon
- Lilith Dragon
- Pigsy Dragon
- Pine Cone Dragon
- Quartern Dragon
- Rustwater Dragon
- Snowpelt Dragon
- Verdrake Dragon
Only for Android & Windows
- Minor errors corrected.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9