- Android & iOS - 29 November 2017
- Windows - 1 December 2017
- Gorilla Dragon, Sea Turtle Dragon and Leopard Dragon changed from Event-Only Dragons to Enchantment-Breedable Dragons.
- Once turned on, the will remain active until turned off again.
- After winning a battle in the Clockwork Dungeon, videos can no longer be watched in exchange for additional rewards.
- The Xmas Habitat was renamed to Festive Habitat.
- Major events will now, generally, begin 3 hours earlier.
- Badges were added under the Achievements screen.
- Augmented reality support for the iOS platform.
- Auto-Select option for battles introduced.
- The player can now watch videos in exchange for Gems whenever this option appears above Habitats or Farms.
- Frenzy Days.
- Enchantment Tickets and Card Dragon Pack Tickets introduced for the Enchantment League and Dragon Pieces respectively.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 430 to 440.
- Avocado Dragon
- Bell Dragon
- Candy Cane Dragon
- Caterpillar Dragon
- Frost Fairy Dragon
- Marshmallow Dragon
- Snow Queen Dragon
- Snow Sport Dragon
- Sprite Dragon
- Vibrant Dragon
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9