Release Date[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 18 October 2017
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum player level has been increased to 140.
- Clan Siege has been revamped.
- VIP levels have been revamped and expanded from 12 to 20.
- Battles can now be sped up through the newly-introduced button.
- Unlocking the Dungeon now depends on the player level instead of the progress on the Campaign Map.
- Messages have been slightly altered.
- The player can no longer watch videos in the Enchantment League in exchange for receiving keys.
- The Codex entries of Boss Dragons no longer display their Base Attack and Base Health.
- X-Box Live Support was dropped for Windows Phone.
- The Clam will now present two different offers for some players.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Shop building for currency.
- A new island added to the game called Mystic Heights.
- Feeding Dragons is now a new task for Clan Quests.
- Players can now befriend other players in their vicinity.
- The player can now allow the game to suggest friends through the button.
- Gifts can now be claimed at once through the button.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 427 to 430.
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
3.2.1[edit | edit source]
- Various bugs fixed.
3.2.2[edit | edit source]
Only for Android
- Various issues resolved.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9