- Android, iOS & Windows - 18 October 2017
- The maximum Trainer Level has been increased to 140.
- Clan Siege has been revamped.
- VIP Levels have been revamped and expanded from 12 to 20.
- Battles can now be sped up through the newly-introduced button.
- Unlocking the Dungeon now depends on the Trainer Level instead of the progress on the Campaign Map.
- Messages have been slightly altered.
- The Trainer can no longer watch videos in the Enchantment League in exchange for receiving keys.
- The Codex Entries of Boss Dragons no longer display their Base Attack and Base Health.
- Xbox Live support was dropped for Windows Mobile while support for Windows Phone 8 was discontinued.
- Shop building for currency.
- A new island added to the game called Mystic Heights.
- Feeding Dragons is now a new task for Clan Quests.
- Trainers can now befriend other Trainers in their vicinity.
- The Trainer can now allow the game to suggest friends through the button.
- Gifts can now be claimed at once through the button.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 427 to 430.
- Various bugs fixed.
Only for Android
- Various issues resolved.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9