Release Dates[edit | edit source]
- Android, iOS & Windows - 12 July 2017
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Gold Vault is now available to all VIP levels.
- The icon has been replaced with the icon while the icon has been replaced with the icon.
- Creating a Clan can now only be done at Level 30 instead of 25.
- The option to restore purchases is no longer available on the iOS platform.
- Opening Enchantment chests and obtaining potions from cauldrons is no longer done automatically, the player now has to tap them repeatedly to see and claim the contents.
- Several changes to notifications under the menu:
- The player now has the option to enable or disable all notifications without having to select each one individually.
- The two separate notifications for when the Battle Energy on the Campaign Map and in the Dragon League is refilled have been merged into one.
- All Enchantment-related notifications that were separate are now under the same notification.
- All Clan-related notifications are now combined into only one.
- The notification for ruins and the one for Chronos have been merged into a single one.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- The Boss Habitat can now be upgraded to Level 2, allowing 2 Boss Dragons to share the same Habitat.
- Clan League system and Clan Siege events are introduced.
- Three new Clan Quests introduced: conquering mines, collecting Gold from mines and collecting Dungeon Tokens.
- Clan Dragon Power Token for activating the power of Clan Dragons instead of using Clan Coins.
- A new collection called Clan Siege Spirits has been added to the Dragon Codex.
- Gift Giver, an occasional promotion in which whenever a player purchases 50 or more Gems, their fellow Clan members will receive various gifts.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 397 to 407.
- Aloha Dragon
- Blazebird Dragon
- Circus Dragon
- Noble Dragon
- Quake Dragon
- Shuriken Dragon
- Treasure Dragon
- Vulture Dragon
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
3.0.1[edit | edit source]
- Regular Breeding Helper is introduced next to the Dragon of the Week and Dragon of the Month.
- Various bugs fixes and small patches.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9