Release Dates[edit | edit source]
- Android & iOS - 22 February 2017
- Windows - 23 February 2017
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum player level has been increased to 120.
- Ruins no longer need sets of specific Dragons to be explored, but instead any three Dragons can be used.
- Keys are now needed to open chests in the Enchantment League.
- If the leader of a Clan becomes absent for 2 weeks, the player with the MVP badge can manage the Clan Dragons.
- Significant changes to the The Great Dragon Race event:
- During the event, players can now ask for only 5 ingredients instead of 10 while the cooldown period has been reduced from 6 hours to 3 hours.
- When someone asks for ingredients, a notification will appear in the bottom-right corner of the tab.
- The latest scores of the members of a Clan can now be viewed by its members, even after the end of the race, up until the next race.
- Tasks requiring exploring ruins are now completed when the ruin is finished being explored and the reward from it is collected.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Chronos can now be leveled up four different times by re-obtaining shards from the Ruins. Additionally, each time it is leveled up, the Chronoids are summoned.
- Potions can now be used in the Enchantment League to temporarily boost the power of the Dragons.
- A small message icon is displayed on the Clan tab in the left of the screen whenever notifications or messages pop up in the Clan chat.
- Card-Segment Dragons are now also shown in the inventory after all Dragon Pieces for them have been obtained.
- Weekly Dragon Pieces have been added to the game.
- When accessing the About section of the game, the player now has a Gameloft Player ID which is a unique ID used to speed up Customer Care requests.
- The player now has the option to watch videos in exchange for more rewards after winning a battle on the Campaign Map or in the Clockwork Dungeon, or to restore the stamina of Dragons in the Dungeon or to receive keys in the Enchantment League, and whenever running out of Food when leveling Dragons.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 370 to 378.
- Apocalypse Dragon
- Armory Dragon
- Clover Dragon
- Gargoyle Dragon
- Kitty Dragon
- Pipe Dragon
- Realm Dragon
- Rosie Dragon
Sub-Updates[edit | edit source]
Update 2.7.1[edit | edit source]
Only for Android
- General bug fixes for the release of Update 2.7.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9