- iOS - 29 June 2015
- Android - 30 June 2015
- Windows - 8 July 2015
- The Hot Air Balloon is now working for all platforms and devices.
- The Arena structure received two League Idols that each hold a shield representing the current league the user participates in. The League Idol can also be bought separately as a decoration.
- When accessing a Dragon from the ruins exploration screen and then leveling it up, the user automatically returns to the ruins screen, rather than the Habitat area.
- The button was replaced by the button.
- A new upgrade for Farms and three new Food options.
- The Totem of Friendship is unlocked that allows for Trainers to receive different rewards based on their interactions with other Trainers.
- Daily Quests that offer various prizes by completing different tasks.
- Fountain of Youth that can turn adult Dragons back to their baby form.
- A re-breeding button that allows for repeating the last breeding option used.
- When viewing the friends screen, a baby Fire Dragon image, along with the total number of unique Dragons obtained by that person (excluding duplicates), has been placed to the right of each name.
- Gem Spending Events are introduced.
The number of unique Dragons increased from 163 to 176.
- Academic Dragon
- Ace Dragon
- Balloon Dragon
- Gentleman Dragon
- Golden Green Dragon
- Lunar Dragon
- Maple Leaf Dragon
- Mountain Dragon
- Palette Dragon
- Slam Dunk Dragon
- Sparkler Dragon
- Star Stripe Dragon
- Tricolor Dragon
Only for Android
- Bug fixes for the release of Update 1.4.
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9