Release Dates[edit | edit source]
- Android & iOS - 12 March 2015
- Windows - 16 March 2015
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- The maximum player level was increased to 60 and 10 additional Habitat spots were given.
- The maximum Dragon level was increased to 60. Additionally, the amount of Food required to level up Dragons from Level 25 onward was changed to a more natural increase, implementing an almost 50% difference for some levels.
- The amount of Arena Energy required to use Focus Attack in the Dragon League was reduced from three to two, as well as some changes to the inner workings which provide for increased scores when defeating tougher opponents.
- The price of upgrading most Habitats for levels 5 and 6 were increased.
- The cost of upgrading the Dragon Academy was increased and the cost of upgrading skills, both in Scrolls and Gold, was increased, as well.
- Excluding the Main Island, where players start the game, the cost of removing obstacles was increased.
- The VIP Status now only gives 50% more rewards instead of double after winning battles on the Campaign Map.
- The exploration times for some of the ruins were changed.
New Features[edit | edit source]
- Heroic Mode is introduced, which allows players to redo the original Normal Mode, fighting tougher battles and earning bigger rewards.
- Solo Events are introduced.
- Chronos, a special Dragon that speeds up timers by 6 hours.
- Arena Gems, that replenish the Arena Energy instantly, are introduced.
New Dragons[edit | edit source]
The number of unique Dragons increased from 133 to 140.
- Autumn Dragon
- Berry Dragon
- Cottontail Dragon
- Ice Cream Dragon
- Steampunk Dragon
- Shooting Star Dragon
Update 1.1 • Update 1.2 • Update 1.3 • Update 1.4 • Update 1.5 • Update 1.6 • Update 1.7 • Update 1.8 • Update 1.9