The amount of damage inflicted by Poison is not affected by Dark Clouds, Stone Shield, Shade of Oneself or Wisdom of the Ancients. It is, however, affected by Element resistance and weakness. Furthermore, it does not trigger Vengeful Sword or Death Mark.
This skill can be used multiple times by one caster, but only the duration is prolonged. However, it is stackable when used by different attackers.
Level 1-5[edit | edit source]
Deals a certain amount of damage over 2 turns.
Skill effectiveness is based on caster's Dragon's Attack Strength (DAS)
- Level 1: Deals 30% DAS as damage each turn
- 2 Scroll, 30,000 Gold, 2 minutes
- Level 2: Deals 40% DAS as damage each turn
- 4 Scrolls, 150,000 Gold, 10 minutes
- Level 3: Deals 50% DAS as damage each turn
- 8 Scrolls, 300,000 Gold, 1 hour
- Level 4: Deals 60% DAS as damage each turn
- 10 Scrolls, 750,000 Gold, 3 hours
- Level 5: Deals 70% DAS as damage each turn
- 12 Scrolls, 1,650,000 Gold, 6 hours
Level 6[edit | edit source]
Deals 80% DAS as damage each turn and the trained secondary effect occurs:
- Infection - Cast Infection effect on target. Defeating targets affected by Infection spread Poison to all other opponents for two turns, each turn dealing 80% DAS (1-hit knockout attacks on a Dragon will still spread Poison). Poison will only be stackable on other targets when the spreader(s) is/are infected by different attackers. For example, the Dragon that was infected by two different attackers will pass Poison to the other Dragons twice upon fainting. When a target receives Poison from an infected Dragon that just fainted, and that very same target is hit by a Poison attack from the caster that inflicted the Infection on the fainted Dragon, the caster's Poison will replace that Dragon's Infection. In other words, a Dragon can only be poisoned or infected, directly or indirectly, by the same caster just once, even though the Infection came from other Dragons that were poisoned by the same caster. Thus, the caster will always be the source of Poison, regardless if it passed it directly or indirectly to the target.
- Pandemic - Poison lasts one additional turn.
- 15 Scrolls, 3,600,000 Gold, 12 hours