Please remember to make use of the Manual of Style and Code of Conduct during your stay on the wiki.

Lightning Dragon

From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Lightfish Dragon Icon.png Lightfish  
Dragons
  Liquid Fire Liquid Fire Dragon Icon.png


Section Header (Profile).png

Egg - Baby - Adult

Lightning Dragon.png

Section Header (Codex Entry).png
Lightning Dragons are fast and formidable creatures. They rarely ever need to strike twice... except when they're hungry. Who is training who here?
Section Header (Data).png
Base Stats

Type Rare
Elements EnergyWind
Health Icon.png 190
Attack Icon.png 67
Gold Icon.png 370/Hour

Obtaining

Availability Standard
Method Breeding or Purchasing
Unlocked Level 19
Cost 950 Gems
Breeding Time 14 Hours
Hatching Time 19 Hours & 40 Minutes
VIP Breeding 11 Hours & 12 Minutes
VIP Hatching 15 Hours & 44 Minutes


Description[edit | edit source]

The Lightning Dragon is leonine-style. It has a blue body and a lime-green underbelly. The claws on its feet are the same color. It has bright green eyes, with glowing lime-green lightning-shaped streaks on its cheeks, along with a diamond on its forehead that glows the same color. The inside of its mouth is a bright yellow while craggy neon-green horns jut out of the back of its head. Similar craggy spikes with blue insides run down its spine until the base of its tail; these spikes also jut out of the top of its legs. Its wings look rough and torn: bright green craggy spikes jut out of the apex and the tip of the last wing bone, while the flaps in between are a similar color, yet ragged and torn, with veins of pale green lightning running through them. Bright blue veins of lightning are apparent on its body, while bright yellow streaks of lightning flash from the spikes on its back to the ones on its head.

Obtaining[edit | edit source]

Not only is the Lightning Dragon of incompatible Elements (Energy and Wind), it is one of the Rare, Bi-Elemental Dragons that can not be bred using any Base Dragons, thus hybrid Dragons must be used.

Breeding takes 14 hours while hatching takes 19 hours and 40 minutes. With VIP Level 2 or higher, the breeding time is reduced to 11 hours and 12 minutes while the hatching time is reduced to 15 hours and 44 minutes.

No combination is guaranteed to result in this Dragon. Multiple breeding attempts may be necessary to obtain it.

Recommended combinations for breeding Lightning Dragon

Breed any of the following:

With any of the following:

Although any of the combinations listed in the table below may be used, the above combinations are suggested as the best option due to having the lowest breeding times and possible outcomes.

Other Combinations

Choose any Dragon from the top section and breed it with any Dragon from the bottom section.


Choose any Dragon from the top section and breed it with any Dragon from the bottom section.


Choose any Dragon from the top section and breed it with any Dragon from the bottom section.


Events[edit | edit source]

While the Lightning Dragon is normally obtainable, it has also been given as one of the prizes for some events.

2017[edit | edit source]

2015[edit | edit source]

Viking Spring Event (15.03.24) Advertisement.jpg

Campaign Map Encounters[edit | edit source]

Map Quest Level
Normal 66 (x2) 24
70 25
75.1 27
82.4 30
88 29
95.2 31
95.4
99.1 32
Heroic 12 30
23.1 37
47 42
107.3 58

Enchantment Materials Requirements[edit | edit source]

★★ ★★★ ★★★★
10 Average Materials - Energy.png 15 Good Materials - Energy.png 18 Excellent Materials - Energy.png 20 Extraordinary Materials - Energy.png
15 Fair Materials - Wind.png 23 Average Materials - Wind.png 23 Good Materials - Wind.png 28 Excellent Materials - Wind.png

Stats[edit | edit source]

Level Health Attack Gold/Hour Lightning Dragon Base Stats - Codex Entry.jpg
1 190 67 370
10 980 347 1,306
20 6,071 2,147 2,346
30 37,585 13,293 3,386
40 232,714 82,308 4,426
50 1,440,903 509,625 5,466
60 8,921,689 3,155,461 6,506
70 55,240,751 19,537,782 7,546
80 342,036,173 120,972,794 8,586

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Add your comment
Dragon Mania Legends Wiki welcomes all comments. If you do not want to be anonymous, register or log in. It is free.


Anonymous user #15

2 days ago
Score 0++
I got lighting dragon with plasma dragon and smoke dragon .good luck to you all

Anonymous user #15

5 days ago
Score 0++

I am trying to breed lighting dragon with plasma dragon and smoke dragon.

good luck

Brazilian Mother Of Pearl

8 days ago
Score 0++
I'm getting this by breeding the Bee (Lvl 16) and Honey (Lvl 15) dragon. First try was the Plasma Dragon and Second try is the Lightning Dragon!!! :)

HowardHsueh

14 months ago
Score 0++

Obsidian Dragon + Dark Matter Dragon: get lightning with 7 try

Bee Dragon + Plasma Dragon: no lightning dragon more than 10 times

Anonymous user #13

16 months ago
Score 0++
When I was trying to get the Meteorite Dragon (which I didn't), I got the Lightning Dragon twice! 1 is in the hatchery right now.

Anonymous user #13

16 months ago
Score 0++
You cannot use a double element and a single element to get a rare. Like seed and fire does not work. Look on the breeding calculator to find out for yourself.

Anonymous user #11

16 months ago
Score 0++
CUTEST BABY DRAGON EVER (along with kitsune dragon)

Anonymous user #12

16 months ago
Score 0++
Omg i want it so bad, i have tried everything and it keeps giving me honey dragons!!! >:(

Anonymous user #9

18 months ago
Score 0++
I tried Meteor and Wind for about a week, all day, every day. Must have sold 100 Smoke and Bee dragons. Switched over to Meteor and Leaf and got a Lightning on my second try.

Anonymous user #10

18 months ago
Score 0++
i used anonymous #9 suggestion for breeding and it worked 1st try. 19hrs achieved. ty!

Anonymous user #14

15 months ago
Score 0++
I used honey and Ice dragons and finally got it

Anonymous user #8

18 months ago
Score 0++
For some strange reason, i got magnet, sunflower, and mercury. STILL no lightning.

Anonymous user #8

18 months ago
Score 0++
I used ice and rainbow and got a breeding time of 14 hours, but turns out it was another dragon. that sucks.

Luckyagavedragon

18 months ago
Score 0++
Ugh I got 8 hours with dust+witch because I can get lighting or magnet.

Anonymous user #5

20 months ago
Score 0++
Obsidian and Dark matter.. only 2 possible combinations are Shadow or Lightning :)

Anonymous user #7

20 months ago
Score 0++
Sorry I put the wrong dragons down. I used Classical and Doom to get Lightning and Storm

Anonymous user #7

20 months ago
Score 0++
I bred Brick and War and got Lightning first time second was Storm

Anonymous user #5

20 months ago
Score 1++
Fastest way = Meteor + Wind.. 3 possible combinations.. smoke(half hour) Bee(45 minutes) or Lightning :)

Anonymous user #6

20 months ago
Score 0++
actually, the fastest is palette and wind because its 75% chance for wind ( 30s breeding) and 25% lightning. but not everyone has palette , so this is one of the fastest :)

Anonymous user #4

21 months ago
Score 0++
I just can't obtain this dragon! I have 13 honey (from energy and seed) and tried 10 other combos but it seems that i have no luck! Any suggestions guys? All the dragons where at least lvl 11... :(

Anonymous user #3

21 months ago
Score 0++
can i breed bee+energy to get lightning?

DashaT

21 months ago
Score 0++
Yes. With that combo you could get Plasma, Meteor or Lightning.

Caio Moraes

18 months ago
Score 0++

I don't think it's possible to breed hybrid + wind or hybrid + energy. When Agnes was the DOTW i didn't have Lightning and to get it i've tried Brick + Wind. The ONLY dragon i got with this combination was dust (2h breeding) and i've tried for 3 DAYS in a row! On the Legendary Breeding Goals the quests for these rare bi-elemental dragons (lightning, sunflower, mercury and magnet) always say to use 2 hybrids instead of one.

In the end, i got mine with Bee + Meteor in few tries.

Anonymous user #2

21 months ago
Score 0++

Guys a thing has happened I bred a energy and a wind dragon...

I think it's a glitch

DashaT

21 months ago
Score 0++
I got a Lightning dragon first try with Leaf (15) and Meteor (12). I would have preferred Sunflower(still don't have one :(), but I'm not complaining, since, with my luck, I was expecting to get Honey.

Luckyagavedragon

21 months ago
Score 0++
I tried your combo 2 times and those 2 times I got smoke. Luck is not on my side today😞

Anonymous user #1

21 months ago
Score 0++
How do you get this guy?! I really want him to bread a legendary dragon