See Level-Up Rewards for which feature each different level unlockslevel up to unlock various features throughout the game. Experience points are given for various actions taken in the game including, but not limited to completing tasks on the To-Do-List, winning battles, harvesting Food, clearing obstacles, building and upgrading various structures, or hatching Dragons. Whenever a feature in the game is ready to yield experience, the will be shown atop it.
Earning Experience[edit | edit source]
|Fountain of Youth||8,000|
|Totem of Friendship||400|
|Harvesting||Level 1 Food||1-30|
|Level 2 Food||60-600|
|Level 3 Food||2,400-32,000|
|Level 4 Food||64,000-144,000|
|Winning||Normal Mode Quests||1-84,000|
|Heroic Mode Quests||800-96,100|
Formulas[edit | edit source]
There are several formulas that determine the amount of experience that is given to players for the various actions completed in the game.
Spending[edit | edit source]
- The Gold Vault costs 25,000,000 Gold and building it will result in 1,000,000 experience points (25,000,000 * 0.04).
- The Boss Habitat costs 50 Gems and building it will give the player 500 experience points (50 * 10).
- Upgrading the Breeding Den to Level 2 costs 500 Enchantment Trinkets and will result in 5,000 experience points (500 * 10).
Hatching[edit | edit source]
Hatching Dragons, except Clan Dragons, will always give the player experience points in accordance to the following formula:
RoundUp((0.4*(BreedingTimeInMinutes^1.1)-0.01 + BreedingTimeInMinutes/10)/10)*10
- Boiling Dragon's breeding time in minutes is 240.
- Storm Dragon's breeding time in minutes is 1,320.
The following Dragons do not follow the formula and thus have their own experience:
- All Boss Dragons (they yield the experience points their regular counterpart does)
- All Base Dragons (except the Light Dragon and the Shadow Dragon)
- Bee Dragon
- Dust Dragon
- Lava Dragon
- Prairie Dragon
- Salamander Dragon
- Smoke Dragon
- Tribal Dragon
Clan Experience[edit | edit source]
See Clan Quests for more information
In addition to the regular player experience, the second kind of experience within the game, namely Clan Experience , is the only way through which Clans can level up to unlock additional member spots, as well as various shields for their Coat of Arms. This experience is given only when Clan Quests are completed.