See Level-Up Rewards to view which feature(s) each different level unlocksTrainer can level up to unlock various features throughout the game. Experience points are given for various actions taken within the game, including, but not limited to: completing tasks on the To-Do-List, winning battles, harvesting Food, clearing obstacles, building and upgrading various structures, or hatching Dragons. Whenever a feature in the game is ready to yield experience, the will be shown above it.
|Fountain of Youth||8,000|
|Habitats||4 - 24,000|
|Temples||200 - 19,200|
|Upgrading||Breeding Den||5,000 - 250,000|
|Hatchery||1,660 - 27,770|
|Ancient Portal||550 - 8,330|
|Dragon Academy||1,600 - 160,000|
|Farms||400 - 100,000|
|Habitats||80 - 112,000|
|Temples||2,000 - 1,740,000|
|Totem of Friendship||400|
|Clearing||Obstacles||20 - 840,000|
|Harvesting||Level 1 Food||1 - 30|
|Level 2 Food||60 - 600|
|Level 3 Food||2,400 - 32,000|
|Level 4 Food||64,000 - 144,000|
|Hatching||Dragons||5 - 6,060|
|Winning||Normal Mode Quests||1 - 108,200|
|Heroic Mode Quests||800 - 114,100|
There are several formulas that determine the amount of experience that is given to Trainers for the various actions completed in the game.
- The Gold Vault costs 25,000,000 Gold and building it will result in 1,000,000 experience points (25,000,000 * 0.04).
- Upgrading the Breeding Den to Level 2 costs 500 Enchanted Trinkets and will result in 5,000 experience points (500 * 10).
Hatching Dragons, except Clan Dragons, will always give the Trainer experience points in accordance to the following formula:
RoundUp((0.4*(BreedingTimeInMinutes^1.1)-0.01 + BreedingTimeInMinutes/10)/10)*10
- Boiling Dragon's breeding time is 240 minutes (4 hours).
- Storm Dragon's breeding time is 1,320 minutes (22 hours).
The following Dragons do not follow the formula and thus have their own experience:
- All Boss Dragons (they give the same experience points their regular counterpart does)
- All Base Dragons (except the Light Dragon and the Shadow Dragon)
- Bee Dragon
- Dust Dragon
- Lava Dragon
- Prairie Dragon
- Salamander Dragon
- Smoke Dragon
- Tribal Dragon
See Clan Quests for more information
In addition to the regular Trainer experience, there is a second kind of experience within the game called Clan Experience. Clan Experience is the only way through which Clans can level up to unlock additional member spots, as well as various shields for their Coat of Arms. This experience is given only when Clan Quests are completed.