Quests[edit | edit source]
There are three categories of Daily Quests:
- Dueling Dragons: Dueling Dragons requires the player to defeat a random selection of Dragons in varying amounts. Pressing the button underneath a Dragon's snapshot will lead the player to a quest on the Campaign Map where it may be battled, however battling at that location is not mandatory. A specified Dragon may be defeated anywhere it appears on the Campaign Map, the Clockwork Dungeon, or the Dragon League. Once a listed Dragon is defeated, it receives a check-mark beside its icon. Each Dragon may need to be defeated up to three times. Once all specified Dragons are defeated, four trophies are received if the player has beaten Quest 44 (The Bob) in Normal Mode. Otherwise, three trophies are received. Dueling Dragons offers the largest reward of trophies but requires a higher amount of tasks to be completed.
- Divide and Reconquer: Divide and Reconquer requires the player to defeat specified Side Quests. The two varying Side Quests chosen from the Normal Mode must both be won. Pressing the button will lead the player to the quest needing completion. In Heroic Mode, when attempting to access a required Side Quest through the Daily Quests window, the player will be taken to the Normal Mode, to the specified quest. Completing each quest with three stars is not necessary. Once both Side Quests have been liberated, the player will receive one trophy. The Divide and Reconquer task offers the lowest reward of trophies but is generally the least difficult to complete.
- Daily Challenge: Daily Challenge requires the player to complete a specified challenge. Challenges include defeating Dragons with weak attacks, landing a certain amount of perfect hits, or using Dragon Fury. These quests may be completed through any method of battle. Once the challenge has been completed, the player will receive two trophies. Daily Challenge offers a moderate reward and is a wild card in regard to completion, relying on the player's skill and experience.
Completing a Daily Quest from each category is not required. Daily Quests may be completed multiple times, or skipped for Gems. Once the maximum number of eight trophies is reached, Daily Quests may no longer be completed until they reset the following day.
From the Daily Quests, the shop for buying card packs can be accessed through the option.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Rewards are received through collecting trophies. Once a trophy checkpoint is reached, a reward is received. The rewards for the first trophy checkpoint alternate between Gold, Food, Scrolls and a Gem. On reaching the second and the final checkpoints, the player is rewarded with a Gift Chest and a One-Card Pack, respectively.
|Reward for 3 Trophies||Reward for 5 Trophies||Reward for 8 Trophies|
|Received Reward: Food, Gold, Scrolls, or a Gem*
||Received Reward: Gift Chest
||Received Reward: Card Pack|
* Only ONE of the following is received. Rewards vary daily per player.
First Checkpoint Rewards[edit | edit source]
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Update 2.8 altered the aspect of notifications to be more noticeable.
- Prior to Update 2.3, the Dragons below could be obtained by receiving Puzzle Pieces for completing the Daily Quests for that day. The Puzzle Pieces could also be bought for 35 Gems each through the option. Each Dragon had to be obtained in order before the next one could be, but once all three were obtained, they were offered as prizes again, albeit in a random order. Starting with Update 2.3, these Dragons can now be obtained from card packs. In addition, the reward for obtaining 5 trophies was similar to the one for 3 trophies.
|Piggy Bank Dragon