The amount of damage inflicted by Creeping Shadows is not affected by Dark Clouds, Stone Shield, Shade of Oneself or Wisdom of the Ancients. It is, however, affected by Element resistance and weakness. Furthermore, it does not trigger Vengeful Sword or Death Mark.
This skill can be used multiple times by one caster, but only the duration is prolonged. However, it is stackable when used by different attackers.
Deals a certain amount of damage over 2 turns.
Skill effectiveness is based on caster's Dragon's Attack Strength (DAS)
- Level 1: Deals 30% DAS as damage each turn
- 3 Scrolls, 250,000 Gold, 2 minutes
- Level 2: Deals 40% DAS as damage each turn
- 6 Scrolls, 500,000 Gold, 10 minutes
- Level 3: Deals 50% DAS as damage each turn
- 10 Scrolls, 1,000,000 Gold, 1 hour
- Level 4: Deals 60% DAS as damage each turn
- 12 Scrolls, 1,800,000 Gold, 3 hours
- Level 5: Deals 70% DAS as damage each turn
- 15 Scrolls, 2,500,000 Gold, 6 hours
Deals 80% DAS as damage each turn and the trained secondary effect occurs:
- Frightened Speechless - 50% chance to make the target unable to use any active skill for two turns. Therefore, it does not affect the possibility of Dazzling Aura to be triggered, as it is a passive skill.
- Shade of Oneself - Reduces target's base damage by 25% DAS for two turns.
- 18 Scrolls, 5,000,000 Gold, 12 hours