Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. More information

We are currently changing the style and appearance of the wiki to a single, fluid/responsive theme that stretches, shrinks and reflows the content across different device sizes. This means no more switching between different desktop or mobile themes. Also, some things have moved and the text sizes and placement of things may look misaligned or a bit odd until we are finished. We are working hard on it - promise.
Please report issues in the Forum

 Actions

Boone

From Dragon Mania Legends Wiki

Switch Arrow Left.png    Bonsai Dragon Icon.png        Bonsai Dragon
Borealis Dragon        Borealis Dragon Icon.png    Switch Arrow Right.png

PROFILE

Egg - Dragon


Boone.png
POWERS
CDP Icon - Chest.png Gives you a treasure chest with random rewards of great value.
DATA
Base & Power Stats

Type Legendary
Duration Instant
Cooldown 1 Day
Unleash Cost 1,250 Clan Coins Icon.png or 1 Clan Dragon Power Token Icon.png


Obtaining

Availability Clan Action
Method Community Hatching
Cost 20 Dragon Pieces Icon.png

Biology

Breeding Time Unbreedable
Hatching Time 7 Hours
Hatchings Required 1,500Boone Egg.png

Description

The body style of Boone is bicipital.

Obtaining

Boone is a Clan-Exclusive Dragon which is obtained if it has been hatched a total of 1,500 times by the members of a Clan. It must first be acquired by collecting its 20 matching Dragon Pieces from Limited Card Packs that are rewarded only when certain ranks are attained on the leaderboard of Clan Events in Clan League 5.

Hatching one egg takes 7 hours. Time reduction does not apply to Clan Dragons, regardless if the Trainer has an active VIP Status of Level 2 or higher.

Powers

Boone can be selected to be the current active Dragon in the Clan, provided no other Clan Dragon has been selected as such in the past 24 hours. Its power is in effect only for Trainers that choose to activate it and not for the whole Clan.

It gives several resources, all contained within a treasure chest. The effect of this ability is instant and it can be unleashed in exchange for 1,250 Clan Coins or for 1 Clan Dragon Power Token. After unleashing it, a period of 24 hours must pass before the power can be used again.

There is a 50% chance for a Common Chest containing (60,000*Level Modifier) Gold and (6,000*Level Modifier) Food, 35% chance for a Rare Chest containing (90,000*Level Modifier) Gold, (9,000*Level Modifier) Food and 1 Scroll, and a 15% chance for an Epic Chest containing (120,000*Level Modifier) Gold, (12,000*Level Modifier) Food and 1 Gem.

­