Achievements are objectives that, when completed, give rewards consisting of Gems. These encompass eighteen, three-tiered tasks which escalate in difficulty with each tier. There is a total of fifty-five achievements to complete.
Achievements can be accessed using the button located on the right-hand side of the screen. A notification will appear in the corner of this button when a goal has been completed. The objectives for each task can only be completed once and the rewards must be collected manually. Collecting the rewards can be done, at any time after the goal is completed, by pressing the button. When an achievement is earned, a notification will be shown at the top of the screen.
For players with an Xbox Live account, there are also some extra achievements available through the button on the right-hand side of the screen, under the button. For Android players, the extra achievements are available through the button which is found on the regular achievements screen. These achievements have no impact whatsoever on the player's in-game progress and only provide rewards within the service they belong to.
* Means they only need to be purchased (multiple of the same one can be bought) and can be sold afterward.
This section is about badges as achievements. For other uses, see Badge (disambiguation).
Badges are another form of achievements that provide no benefit other than an aesthetic one. They can be accessed through the button after opening the achievements screen. These badges are obtained once the player has reached certain milestones in the game and can be displayed on the various leaderboards in the game, as well as on the friend list. Pressing a displayed badge will reveal the name of the badge, as well as the total amount of badges that player has. Only one badge can be displayed at any given time and the player can choose the desired one through the button. Should the player wish to no longer have a badge displayed, they can simply remove it using the button. When visiting a player's islands, their entire collection of badges can be accessed through the option. This option is only available if the visited player has at least one badge.
Each badge has a rarity, either Epic or Legendary. Badges that are available at all times are classified as Epic while limited-time badges are classified as Legendary. This is further reflected on the background color of each badge, as Epic badges have a yellow background while Legendary badges have a purple color. The latter badges are only visible during a certain period of time in which the conditions for earning them can be fulfilled in the game, such as, for example, finishing a particular event. Once these conditions can no longer be fulfilled, the badge will be displayed only to those who have managed to obtain it. However, some badges, such as those given for hatching certain Dragons, will still be obtainable after the allotted period of time is over, but will not be visible in the game until the conditions for earning them have been met.
|1st Anniversary Badge||1 year must pass after the first login|
|2nd Anniversary Badge||2 years must pass after the first login|
|3rd Anniversary Badge||3 years must pass after the first login|
|4th-Anniversary Badge||4 years must pass after the first login|
|Adventurer Badge||Finish the Normal Mode|
|Heroic Adventurer Badge||Finish the Heroic Mode|
|Arena Expert Badge||Achieve a Dragon League win streak of 20|
|Prime Gladiator Badge||Earn the 1st place in an iteration of the Dragon League in the topmost league|
|Chronos Summoner Badge||Awaken Chronos|
|Chronos Tamer Badge||Level Chronos to Level 5|
|Boss Collector Badge||Possess all the Boss Dragons|
|Legendary Trainer Badge||Complete the Legendary Dragons Collection|
|Seasonal Sweetness Badge||Breed and hatch 3 Dragons of the Month.|
|Matchmaker Badge||Breed and hatch 10 different Dragons of the Week.|
|Dragon Collector Badge||Possess 100 Dragons of different species|
|Dragon Connoisseur Badge||Possess 300 Dragons of different species|
|Dragon Overlord Badge||Possess 400 Dragons of different species|
|Enchanter Badge||Have 10 Dragons at Enchantment Level 4|
|Mystical Badge||Collect and hatch all 6 Divine Dragons from the Island of New Beginnings|
|Spiky Sweet||Complete The Great Hatchling Hunt event|
|Rabbit Charmer||Tap all the rabbits in all of the levels of The Great Hatchling Hunt event|
|Earth Badge||Complete all the milestones of the "Go Green" Day event|
|Blooming Badge||Complete the Spring Fiesta event|
|Winning Eleven 2018 Badge||Complete the Big Kick Cup event|
|Decrypter Badge||Discover all the ancient hieroglyphs in both Castle Events related to the Golden Pyramid|
|The Eye of Ra Badge||Collect and hatch all 6 Divine Dragons from the Golden Pyramid|
|Master of Scarabs Badge||Complete both Castle Events related to the Golden Pyramid|
- The requirements for this badge are based on the first ever login of an account and not the days of the Daily Prizes, thus, for example, the player will still receive the badge even if they did not log in daily or at all between the first login and receiving the badge.
- Duplicates count towards the total amount required.
- Update 3.8 introduced the Winning Eleven 2018 Badge, Decrypter Badge, The Eye of Ra Badge and Master of Scarabs Badge.
- Update 3.7 introduced the Blooming Badge, Prime Gladiator Badge, 4th-Anniversary Badge and Dragon Overlord Badge.
- Update 3.6 introduced the Seasonal Sweetness, Matchmaker, Spiky Sweet and Rabbit Charmer badges. Additionally, some of the old badges have been altered while the game's main font, Grobold, has been sharpened in the Achievements screen. The requirements for the first two new badges started counting only after their introduction.
- Update 3.5 introduced the Mystical Badge.
- Update 3.3 introduced badges and replaced the button with the button.
- Update 2.9 moved the Collections section back to the Dragon Codex. Before this update, the was used to access this section from the Achievements section while the button was used to switch back to the latter section.
- Update 2.5 moved the Collections section from the Dragon Codex to Achievements.
- Update 2.0 introduced the Clan Trophies collection while it was still under the Dragon Codex.
- Update 1.6 introduced the Social Dragonfly achievement.
- Update 1.5 introduced the Rays of Light, Creeping Shadows, and Dazzling Crystals collections while they were still under the Dragon Codex.
- Update 1.1 lowered the rewards for some of the achievements.
|Name||Tier 1 (5 Gems)||Tier 2 (10 Gems)||Tier 3 (20 Gems)|
|In the Zone||Score 1,000 Perfect Hits|
|Master Carpenter||Build 7 Habitats or Buildings||Build 22 Habitats or Buildings||Build 42 Habitats or Buildings|
|Shopaholic||Buy 10 Dragons||Buy 25 Dragons||Buy 50 Dragons|
|Show-Off||Win 200 fights|
|Star Pupil||Win 25 fights with a 3-star rating||Win 50 fights with a 3-star rating||Win 100 fights with a 3-star rating|
|Golden Opportunity||Collect 3,000,000 Gold from Habitats|
|Academy Action||Upgrade the Academy to level 2||Upgrade the Academy to level 4||Upgrade the Academy to level 6|
|Dragon Afficionado||Complete 2 collections in the Dragon Codex||Complete 4 collections in the Dragon Codex||Complete 6 collections in the Dragon Codex|
|Friendly Fighter||Give gifts to friends 15 times||Give gifts to friends 50 times||Give gifts to friends 150 times|
|Dragon Nutritionist||Collect 10,000 Food from Farms||Collect 150,000 Food from Farms||Collect 2,000,000 Food from Farms|
|Human Bulldozer||Clear 20 obstacles||Clear 50 obstacles||Clear 150 obstacles|
|Friend in Need||Hire a friend's Dragon 10 times to win battles||Hire a friend's Dragon 50 times to win battles||Hire a friend's Dragon 250 times to win battles|
|Beat the Boss||Beat the boss at Steam City||Beat the boss at Eliza's Factory||Beat the boss at Crysto Castle|
|Persistent Prospector||Send Dragons to explore the ruins 20 times||Send Dragons to explore the ruins 125 times||Send Dragons to explore the ruins 350 times|
|Top Teacher||Feed a Dragon to level 15||Feed a Dragon to level 35||Feed a Dragon to level 50|
|Dragon Training Pro||Train a Dragon flawlessly 25 times||Train a Dragon flawlessly 100 times||Train a Dragon flawlessly 250 times|