Achievements are objectives that, when completed, give rewards consisting of Gems. These encompass eighteen, three-tiered tasks which escalate in difficulty with each tier. There is a total of fifty-five achievements to complete.
Achievements can be accessed using the button located on the right-hand side of the screen. A notification will appear in the corner of this button when a goal has been completed. The objectives for each task can only be completed once and the rewards must be collected manually. Collecting the rewards can be done, at any time after the goal is completed, by pressing the button.
For players with an Xbox Live account, there are also some extra achievements available through the button on the right-hand side of the screen. These achievements have no impact whatsoever on the player's in-game progress and only provide rewards within the service they belong to.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
* Means they only need to be purchased (multiple of the same one can be bought) and can be sold afterward.
|Achievement||Requirements (by Tier)||Pictures|
|In the Zone||
|Friend in Need||
|Beat the Boss||
|Dragon Training Pro||
|Master of Chronos||
Noteworthy Changes[edit | edit source]
- Update 2.9 moved the Collections section back to the Dragon Codex. Before this update, the was used to access this section from the Achievements section while the button was used to switch back to the latter section.
- Update 2.5 moved the Collections section from the Dragon Codex to Achievements.
- Update 2.0 introduced the Clan Trophies collection while it was still under the Dragon Codex.
- Update 1.6 introduced the Social Dragonfly achievement.
- Update 1.5 introduced the Rays of Light, Creeping Shadows, and Dazzling Crystals collections while they were still under the Dragon Codex.
- Update 1.1 lowered the rewards for some of the achievements.
|Name||Tier 1 (5 Gems)||Tier 2 (10 Gems)||Tier 3 (20 Gems)|
|In the Zone||Score 1,000 Perfect Hits|
|Master Carpenter||Build 7 Habitats or Buildings||Build 22 Habitats or Buildings||Build 42 Habitats or Buildings|
|Shopaholic||Buy 10 Dragons||Buy 25 Dragons||Buy 50 Dragons|
|Show-Off||Win 200 fights|
|Star Pupil||Win 25 fights with a 3-star rating||Win 50 fights with a 3-star rating||Win 100 fights with a 3-star rating|
|Golden Opportunity||Collect 3,000,000 Gold from Habitats|
|Academy Action||Upgrade the Academy to level 2||Upgrade the Academy to level 4||Upgrade the Academy to level 6|
|Dragon Afficionado||Complete 2 collections in the Dragon Codex||Complete 4 collections in the Dragon Codex||Complete 6 collections in the Dragon Codex|
|Friendly Fighter||Give gifts to friends 15 times||Give gifts to friends 50 times||Give gifts to friends 150 times|
|Dragon Nutritionist||Collect 10,000 Food from Farms||Collect 150,000 Food from Farms||Collect 2,000,000 Food from Farms|
|Human Bulldozer||Clear 20 obstacles||Clear 50 obstacles||Clear 150 obstacles|
|Friend in Need||Hire a friend's Dragon 10 times to win battles||Hire a friend's Dragon 50 times to win battles||Hire a friend's Dragon 250 times to win battles|
|Beat the Boss||Beat the boss at Steam City||Beat the boss at Eliza's Factory||Beat the boss at Crysto Castle|
|Persistent Prospector||Send Dragons to explore the ruins 20 times||Send Dragons to explore the ruins 125 times||Send Dragons to explore the ruins 350 times|
|Top Teacher||Feed a Dragon to level 15||Feed a Dragon to level 35||Feed a Dragon to level 50|
|Dragon Training Pro||Train a Dragon flawlessly 25 times||Train a Dragon flawlessly 100 times||Train a Dragon flawlessly 250 times|